Hello all,

I want to delete the myriad default applications on my 8330. (To be more specific: most of them are install packages).

None of these appear in my Advanced Options > Applications, however.

Is there a reason why they aren't?

Do I need to install each one for it to show? Anyway for me to clear them out more easily?

Thanks!
    05-02-10 01:44 PM
    because they are not aps just pushed icons for downloads. There is nothing to delete, you have to hide them, once hidden you will not even know they are there
    05-02-10 01:46 PM
    because they are not aps just pushed icons for downloads. There is nothing to delete, you have to hide them, once hidden you will not even know they are there
    Thank you for the quick response. But hiding them simply makes them opaque. I want them taken completely off the desktop. Anyway to do this?
    05-02-10 01:54 PM
    Click your menu key and see if there is a check mark next to "Show All". If there is, click Show All (to remove the check mark) and then the opaque icons will disappear.
    05-02-10 02:37 PM
    Or move the icons to a folder for junk and hide the folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 03:29 PM
    Ugh, same same! I have the same exact problem! I don't even care about whether or not any of the default apps I want to delete "show up" on my screen or not I just want them out, off, and away (deleted-- I could even deal with them on this status and still showing on the screen rather than what it's currently like; 'cus then I could just hide them without them taking any amount of excess space on my device (just like these lovely people have said-- despite not answering the inital question, of course))

Ugh, it seems like no one on this entire cyberverse knows the answer to this question! *major headache

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10
    10-12-15 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD