Hi there,

I tried to install google maps and yahoo! Go applications but both doesn't seem to work. I currently doesn't have any data plan with my cell phone provider but I do have WIFI working with my Curve...

For the Google maps, The application stop downloading at 10% and doesn't work, as for Yahoo! Go it says I need to have internet access which I do w/ my home's WIFI (working as tested with the regular blackberry browser)

I'm a first time blackberry user and I really don't know how to delete applications so can any1 here plz help me?

Thanks in advance
    06-30-08 10:00 PM
    go to options/advanced options/applications highlight the app hit the menu button then delete welcome to cb !!!
    06-30-08 10:01 PM
    and most 3rd party apps require a bb data plan to work
    06-30-08 10:02 PM
    Go to Options --> Advanced Options --> Applications and select Yahoo Go and click on it, then select Delete. Do the same for any other app that you want to delete.
    06-30-08 10:03 PM
    Ahhh....Blueberry beat me to the punch
    06-30-08 10:04 PM
    Wow I'm loving this forum already....Thx for the 2 quick replies...Now I understand how to delete apps =)...

Although I'm so sad to hear that I won't be able to use google maps or other 3rd party applications (i.e MSN messenger) w/ only WIFI and without a data plan =(
    06-30-08 10:19 PM
    Also: quite a few apps, especially large ones such as google maps, require the device to be restarted to complete deletion. Most will prompt you to do so - just make sure you always follow through or the app will still be on your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD