I have it set to spell check....but where is auto correct?
    07-09-09 07:18 PM
    It should auto-check email but spell check does not extend to SMS.
    07-09-09 07:21 PM
    If you set entries in your auto-text it can auto-correct from that but that is the only "auto-correct" function that I am aware of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 07:24 PM
    The Auto-Spell check is available for e-mails. You can manually spell check IMs, BBMs, PIN messages, and SMSs. To do this, click menu>Check Spelling.

Surprisingly enough, since e-mail is the more 'formal' of the messaging options, it is the only one that has the Auto Check option. The others are more casual, hence less emphasis on correctness. And e-mails are more often used in the business environment, where spelling counts 'just a bit' more.
    07-10-09 03:45 AM
    The Auto-Spell check is available for e-mails. You can manually spell check IMs, BBMs, PIN messages, and SMSs. To do this, click menu>Check Spelling.

Surprisingly enough, since e-mail is the more 'formal' of the messaging options, it is the only one that has the Auto Check option. The others are more casual, hence less emphasis on correctness. And e-mails are more often used in the business environment, where spelling counts 'just a bit' more.
    07-10-09 03:45 AM

I've never seen this feature on my phone. How do you set it up?

07-10-09 04:19 AM
    Auto check is available on the 8350i in sms, so maybe one day if we get another OS upgrade, we may see it.

07-10-09 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD