I have duplicates in my outlook and also in my BB. How can I combine them?

Also, my email doesn't always deliver to my BB. I have outlook (delivers until about 5:PM for some reason) and also yahoo that doesn't seem to deliver that often. I came to work this morning and I had 8 in my outlook and 20 in my yahoo and I only had one notification and it was from facebook.

Please help!
    05-01-09 08:07 AM
    Duplicates have to removed maunally. the best way to do this is from outlook. Go to microsoft.com and do a search for duplicate killer, this can help.

Does the email problem only happen when outlook is open? If so, then you need to into your account setting in outlook and do a change to both account.

When you hit change the window that comes up will show a more settings button, press this. The next window will have an advanced tab at the top, press this. On the next window, check for a box that says leave copy of message on the server, make sure this checked. Save the optons.

This may look a bit different if using outlook 2007
    05-01-09 08:31 AM
    I get the messages in my inboxes that say not to delete them that they will be processed by the server. But I still don't get my emails to my phone. I just manually deleted the contacts that were duplicates because I am not spending $20 to have a program do it for me. LOL!
    05-01-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD