Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    27F54CF6
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question How to change default calendar

Hi fellow Crackberry users and abusers

I have a calendar issue; when adding a new event from my device, I am given the option of which email address to associate the entry with. This gives the entry a unique colour coding (depending on which email address is used).

However, when I sync with Outlook, calendar items created in Outlook are automatically assigned to a default email address, which I cannot figure out how to change.

Any tips?
    CrackBerry Abuser

You can change your setting in options to combine calendar
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    27F54CF6
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Do you mind spelling it out ***** style, as I have looked through all settings and menus for such an option. For information, I am using a curve 8300, with 4.5.0.93
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default I need help too

I have a curve 8330. My 'default' calendar info is on my blackberry but my 'home email' calendar goes to outlook. It has emptied my outlook calendar and I can't get the 'default' stuff from blackberry to my outlook. I even called alltel for help.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default 8320 deleting calendar items in Outlook 2003

Just switched from a Treo to a Curve, longtime Palm user, finally got tired of the constant reboots and gave up my touch screen. But trying to keep my Curve from deleting 3000+ old appointments from my Outlook which I need for customer history is beginning to drive me crazy. I have 2 email accounts, both set up on the Curve and laptop. I've checked to see if what it's deleting is just from the non-default address but it's not. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm running v4.5.0.81 and desktop v4.6.0.17.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Quote Originally Posted by drhilton View Post
    Just switched from a Treo to a Curve, longtime Palm user, finally got tired of the constant reboots and gave up my touch screen. But trying to keep my Curve from deleting 3000+ old appointments from my Outlook which I need for customer history is beginning to drive me crazy. I have 2 email accounts, both set up on the Curve and laptop. I've checked to see if what it's deleting is just from the non-default address but it's not. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm running v4.5.0.81 and desktop v4.6.0.17.
    hmmm
    What is the file free? options>status and post the file free number - not sure if it is a memory issue, just trying to rule it out. If its under 12mb you have likely found the issue but we can resolve it. I am a little confused by the post honestly.
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-27-2009 at 04:39 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Not sure if this is the same idea, but I sync my BB calendar with Google Calendar.
    When I first started syncing, appointments added "ON" Google would default to my ...@vzw.blackberry.com address. I didn't want that and wanted my default address to be my Gmail address. So I did the following:
    options>advanced options>default services:
    under "calendar", you can choose which email account will be your default email address with your calendar.

Now when I sync with Google Calendar, all my appointments from Google Calendar show up with my default email address on my BB calendar.