So i had an old gmail account and all my contacts were synced with that one and so then i deleted that one and created a new gmail so now that im trying to sync my gmail contacts with my new gmail it wont let me it just syncs new contacts that i add not the ones that have been on my phone and in each contacts it says "synchronized with: (my old gmail)" and i wanted to know how i can change the old gmail sync with my new gmail sync

i've also tried google sync and that doesnt work at all either so i would appreciate some help with this problem
    06-28-10 02:40 PM
    Ive also noticed that i have two contact lists my new gmail and old gmail how do i do it so it syncs with my new gmail only and I've also tried to go to default services and that doesnt work either
    06-28-10 02:42 PM
    why not just export contacts out of old gmail, import them into new gmail, and then let google sync work.
    06-28-10 03:56 PM
    why not just export contacts out of old gmail, import them into new gmail, and then let google sync work.
    thats a really good idea the thing is though that ive deleted the old gmail account already
    06-29-10 02:52 AM
    You can use Desktop Manager and sync your Contacts to an ASCII file on your PC. This will create a .csv Excel file that you can then import into your Gmail Contacts. Then I'd use Google Sync for ongoing updates.
    06-30-10 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD