Hey everyone,

Does anyone know a way to set my 8320 to turn on certain ringing profiles during certain hours? For example I would like my phone to only vibrate during the hours I am at work 8am-5pm weekdays and then use my normal ringing tone outside of those hours. I know there is a way to get the phone to turn off and on at certain times, i would think that software for changing ringing profile shouldn't be much more difficult.

Thanks!!!!!
    08-04-08 01:27 PM
    The only thing I have found is the profile switcher which you can find at handango. its 17 bucks tho
    08-04-08 02:24 PM
    Yeah that sounds exactly like what I want. I found a page at berry reviews which says I can download it.

but I am getting a 907 Invalid COD error? Has anyone got any idea how to solve this?

Thanks for your response!
    08-04-08 02:29 PM
    Are you trying OTA download or via PC for installation via DM?
    08-04-08 02:34 PM
    you might have to access the site from your bb to get it to work, i have run in to some programs where the ota had to be done from my phone.
    08-04-08 02:36 PM
    When you go to the creator's site the OTA download doesn't work, If you go to Handango you can download it OTA and that will let you run it as a trial for 7 days
    08-04-08 03:23 PM
    Is it that hard to hit "F", and change your profile?

I just hit [F]-->[W]-->[ENTER], which puts me in work mode, then at 6 I hit [F]-->[N]-->[ENTER], to go back to normal.
    08-04-08 03:25 PM
    Its not that it is hard. It is a matter of remembering to change the profile.
    08-04-08 04:13 PM
    I have been trying to download it OTA, do you think it will it work if I download it to my computer and transfer it via my BB manager software?
    08-04-08 04:36 PM
    I loaded it last night and am very underwhelmed with it's fucntionality. I am shocked there is only one main app that does this. Has anyone heard of anything other than WCS? Profile Switcher doesn't even work with custom profiles and when they stated it was coming soon was almost a year ago.
    09-02-08 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD