I don't want any messages showing up in my Message folder. BB messenger messages that I send are in there and emails as well. Somehow I was able to not have messages going into the message folder with my Pearl and I could hide it and just forget about it. What am I doing wrong with my Curve?? I ran a couple searches and worded it a couple different ways, but can't find anything on it. Please let me know...

Thanks!!
    01-14-09 11:40 AM
    Go into BBM - go to Options - scroll to "Show Conversations in Message List: yes/no"
    You can also do that with AIM/Google Talk/Yahoo if you use those from RIM
    01-14-09 11:43 AM
    As far as BBM goes, from your messenger hit the BB button and go to options. Set show messages in conversation list to "NO"
    01-14-09 11:44 AM
    Great, that's one down....now all I need is to not have the emails going in there! Thanks a lot.
    01-14-09 11:51 AM
    Unfortunately, the emails will always be sent to the messages folder, there isn't any stopping it...
    01-14-09 12:03 PM
    ^^^^ This. You can hide it, but all e-mails go into the messages folder.
    01-14-09 12:16 PM
    Thanks everyone!
    01-14-09 12:27 PM
    Just wondering why you would not want emails in the messaging section? That's what it is for. You could hide the messages icon and just use the individual email account icons, but you will miss the voicemail notification messages - which would become annoying.
    01-14-09 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD