How can i attach pictures to SMS on a curve?? i got every option but that one on the menu. my carrier is sprint
    03-14-09 08:23 PM
    I have the same issue. Its an update u have to do that I'm still trying to figure out myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 08:32 PM
    SMS is short message service (text). You will not be able to attach pictures to this. you need MMS Multi media serivce. I think Sprint added this with their OS upgrade
    03-14-09 08:35 PM
    They did add it to 4.5, so you will have to upgrade your OS. However it still isn't true MMS as Sprint still sends a link. Well, to other Sprint people. I believe other carriers will just get the pic. I still get the link when someone sends me an MMS

03-14-09 10:47 PM
    They did add it to 4.5, so you will have to upgrade your OS. However it still isn't true MMS as Sprint still sends a link. Well, to other Sprint people. I believe other carriers will just get the pic. I still get the link when someone sends me an MMS

It sends the link to other carriers as well... at least it does from a palm device... my buddy just got the new treo with Sprint, and when he sends me an MMS, it sends me a stupid link... kind of a pain...
    03-15-09 03:37 AM
    If you upgrade to version 4.5.0.131 it will allow MMS out but you have to view incoming via the Sprint Picture Mail. Prior to 4.5 it was no MMS.
    I have heard rumors that they will allow it incomong as well eventually, but I am not holding my breath.
    Good Luck!
    03-15-09 09:54 AM
    thank you for your help i talked to sprint and i was dirrected to download 4.5 at the sprint web.
    03-16-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD