Hello! I have had my Blackberry Curve for a week and I'm loving what I can do with it. THough, I have a question. How do I assign keys? I have the two side keys on the right side of the device and they don't do anything. I assume they are for volume control. How can I make that happen? Help is appreciated.
    Thanks so much!!
    07-16-09 06:28 PM
    The two keys on the right side on the upper part are in fact for volume control. The one below it is a convenience key. Use them while in a phone call or while playing media player is going. If you are listening to a song and hold the upper part of the key + it will skip to the next track. Now to assign the left and right side convenience keys go to options/screen keyboard. Welcome to CB.
    Last edited by Heresy; 07-16-09 at 06:41 PM. Reason: typo
    07-16-09 06:39 PM
    The two keys on the right side on the upper part are in fact for volume control. The one below it is a convenience key. Use them while in a phone call or while playing media player is going. If you are listening to a song and hold the upper part of the key + it will skip to the next track. Now to assign the left and right side convenience keys go to options/screen keyboard. Welcome to CB.
    Thank YOU!!
    07-17-09 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD