I see where I can add the signature to emails but how to I add a signature to my text and text ONLY not email. I would appreciate the help.
    03-11-08 09:17 AM
    Set up a new AutoText entry that will fill in a sig for you. For instance, when you type "-A" in your text is gets replaced with "-Sent by Adam" or whatever you choose.
    03-11-08 09:24 AM
    what if you dont care if it adds the sig onto all messages?
    03-12-08 11:38 PM
    azeis method is the best and only option I know of.
    03-13-08 12:11 AM
    And it wont automatically do it to all your messages. Once you've created an auto text you have to manually add it every time you want to send a text message.
    03-13-08 12:13 AM
    so you're saying that I have to create my signature every time I text?
    04-03-09 12:27 PM
    Yes but if you have that autotext code it will be an easy shortcut for you to use.
    04-03-09 12:32 PM
    Wait...wait, wait...wait. So you're telling me I gotta lift my finger and move it around a keyboard and press a bunch of buttons to make this phone do what I need? No. Huh uhh
    04-04-09 02:15 AM
    Keep in mind that the BlackBerry was never intended to be a Texting device, its a business phone. Many business owners, myself included, require the space a signature would take for the actual message.
    04-04-09 08:52 AM
    Wait...wait, wait...wait. So you're telling me I gotta lift my finger and move it around a keyboard and press a bunch of buttons to make this phone do what I need? No. Huh uhh
    once you set up your signature in auto text you don't have to press a bunch of buttons...example ..when i write a text and want to add my signature all i press is qq and the space bar and my name, business phone # and email appear.
    OR when i send my daughter a text instead of my signature i press ily space bar and i love you, love mom appears.

auto text is easy to set up and worth it.
    04-04-09 10:24 AM
    thats a cool trick thanks , and besides if your texting a mesg whats one more button to push thanks for the trick!
    04-04-09 11:00 AM
    Uhhh... I was joking.
    Whooosh
    04-04-09 01:06 PM
    Yeah those methods are the ones I usually do. But sometime I forget it and then I don't do it anymore :X
    But so far I think that's the only way you can do it. Bummer right? But its only like 2 more buttons to push.
    And since your texting it can't be THAT bad :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 04:10 PM
    OMG, I was trying to figure out a way to add a signature to my messages. I'd just about given up on trying to figure out how to do it. Azeis what a great idea... Thanks for the info...
    04-04-09 06:51 PM
    Hey Dr. sarcastic, they got your point. I just think they were ignoring you O_o "Whoosh"!

Thanks Adam!
    06-13-10 01:59 AM
    I have been trying for a while now to delete the signature off my txt and finally figured it out today. If you have the "Rogers My Account" app on your phone and your plan includes "extreme text" you open the app, click on services then extreme text option - there you will see the option to add, delete or change your signature among other things like forwarding, group sending etc
    05-26-11 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD