My BB and Outlook sync but I do not have the icon on my BB and cannot get the items in Tasks in Outlook to sync with my BB.

Your help on fixing this is appreciated.
    06-15-09 10:16 PM
    Have u set Tasks to be included in the sync? This is done via Desktop Manager, check to see Tasks are set to sync along with the other outlook items (contacts, calendar).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 10:59 PM
    Thanks, I appreciate the help. Maybe I am confused but I do not have the icon on my BB to sync so I think I have to somehow add it so then I can sync it.
    06-15-09 11:21 PM
    There isn't a icon u use to sync, its automatically initiated whenu connect u bberry to a PC. Unless u'r work bought u the bberry and are paying for it, more than likely u'r on BIS and can only sync when connected to a PC. U must have Desktop Manager downloaded and installed, if u don't google it and install. With that u can set your sync"ing settings to specify what u want sync'd.

Read through post in the tips and help section for more detailed info, but the way u wrote above lead me to believe u didn't habe DeskMngr running to sync...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD