Hey guys i JUST got a new curve 8310 for att! i really like it so far, but i was wondering how i can get the new themes onto it for free.
    Any help would be awesome!
    07-03-08 08:36 PM
    There are free themes right here on cb. Also, try doing a google search. Just be sure you always download from a trusted source.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 08:53 PM
    07-03-08 08:55 PM
    And here's a great how-to all about themes -

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com
    07-03-08 08:55 PM
    wow i love how fast people respond in these forums! seems like a great BB addicted community! : )

thanks im going to have to take a look at that how to

thanks again everyone!
    07-03-08 09:01 PM
    Good evening all! I have an 8703e. Please tell me how I can backup my files in Outlook using the desktop manager. I used to synchronize, but got frustrated with my phone book and calendar doubling all the entries. Now I just want to send the files to Outlook to avoid the duplications on my BB. Thanks in advance.
    07-03-08 09:09 PM
    Good evening all! I have an 8703e. Please tell me how I can backup my files in Outlook using the desktop manager. I used to synchronize, but got frustrated with my phone book and calendar doubling all the entries. Now I just want to send the files to Outlook to avoid the duplications on my BB. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to cb.
    You will get faster help and a better response if you start your own thread on this topic. Try to stick to the original topic when posting.

07-03-08 09:12 PM
    sweet just got an iphone looking theme on my BB!! One question though, how do i know if my version of BB software is compatable with the themes? Also once installed in on my bb it kinda just did the hourglass thing till i took the battery out then put it back in. is that normal?
    thanks again
    07-03-08 09:17 PM
    The hourglass can be normal.

As to compatibilty, try to choose theme for the 83xx series.
    To check your OS version go to options > about It will
    be on line 3
    07-03-08 09:20 PM
    Thank you.
    07-03-08 09:24 PM
    sweet sweet thanks guys. is there anywhere where i can get free ringtones?
    07-03-08 09:28 PM
    Thank you.
    Much obliged.

07-03-08 09:29 PM
    sweet sweet thanks guys. is there anywhere where i can get free ringtones?
    Themes4BB.com| Free BlackBerry Themes| Multimedia For Your Berry

the ringtone forum on this site

Zedge | Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone - Free your phone!
    07-03-08 09:31 PM
    cool i just downloaded a tone from phone zoo, but im not 100% sure how to get it onto my BB through the desktop manager, and i dont want to mess it up so could someone give me a little step by step tutorial?
    thanks again i really appreciate this!
    07-03-08 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD