Reading about hourglass issues (never noticed) but is it normal foe hourglass to pop up every 3 mins or so when in opera mini (less frequent on other apps)

I have 33+ free mem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 07:52 AM
    I would say an hour glass is NOT normal nor wanted...yet I have little experience with opera mini(used for less than a week, didn't like it), I like the BB browser.

I also do not recall lagging issues when I was using 4.5.0.77 either... :/

...and that is a nice amount of file free memory, so hopefully someone will come along and help you out MUCH MORE SO than I can.
    11-15-08 07:56 AM
    Are you using Facebook? This can cause this. There is a newer version of Facebook which should help this issue if you are.
    11-15-08 07:56 AM
    i am using 4.5.0.77 and i also had this problem on verizons 4.3 so to me its not just 4.5
    11-15-08 10:47 AM
    In my experience this became normal after upgrading to 4.5.077 for me it is not only Opera Mini, but when viewing photos or using the BBerry Browser. I am not running Facebook either. I am going to live with it since the html email outweighs this IMHO.
    11-15-08 12:29 PM
    I ran .77 for awhile and never had the hourglass. This is not something that should be happening that often. Are you properly closing out of your apps by hitting menu>close?
    11-15-08 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD