I FINALLY received my BB Curve 8320 today from T-Mobile. There are a few things I cant figure out.

1. How do I create an e-mail account?

2. When I go to use AIM or MSN messenger, it tells me to visit the BB website. Why is this? WHat do I look for?

3. How do I browse the internet? I clicked on the "browser", but all I get is the T-Mobile T-Zones crap.

4. How do I go about changing the tone for an incoming text message?

BTW, I DO have the BB service, so shouldnt all of these things be working?
    11-20-07 08:53 PM
    1.) go to the setup email account icon on your bb.
    3.) you should have a second browser icon in the shape of a globe use that one.
    4.) go to profiles (the speaker icon) scroll all the way down to advanced, select the profile you want to change, select SMS.
    11-20-07 08:58 PM
    I have two globes. One takes me to Handango and the other opens t-mobile "search to go" t-zones bs. I clicked on the "web" tab, but it wants me to get the service. I have BB service which allows me to access the internet, but I cant figure out to make it work. DOH!
    11-20-07 09:15 PM
    I'm lost as I just have my BB Browser and T-Zones. Anybody else have an idea?
    11-20-07 09:21 PM
    One more question. Sorry! How do I add my e-mail contact from my computer to my BB? BTW, I appreciate all of your help.
    11-20-07 09:32 PM
    Ok, I've got everything worked out except for the adding my e-mail contacts. That I STILL cant figure out. All and any help is greatly appreciated.
    11-20-07 11:52 PM
    to add your email contacts all you have to do is select the name from your address book and click edit, once you're there add the email address and save
    11-21-07 03:42 PM
    Thank you, Cindy.
    11-21-07 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD