Hi all,
    I was doing some organizing on my home screen and I made a few folders to throw some of my rarely used applications into. When I went to delete the folder after being unable to move any applications inside, all the icons on my home page were removed. In addition, when you hit the BB button nothing happens. The only way I can switch between applications is by using the alt+back shortcut.

I've tried resyncing with my computer, I've turned off the computer, and I've pulled the battery all to no avail. Is there a way to roll back/restore old settings or to open up the settings/preferences screen when the menu won't pull up?

Thanks!
    12-15-08 02:20 PM
    Make sure your icons aren't hidden. The only way to remove them is to delete the app. Check your Applications status under options also.
    12-15-08 02:22 PM
    If you have your OS installed on your pc, on DM go to App loader and manually add the apps you want.
    12-15-08 02:23 PM
    BBB- I'm not sure if the icons are hidden or if I've deleted them. I know I still have the applications but it won't allow me to access them or to even bring up the options menu.

cindy- will that work if the apps are already installed?
    12-16-08 09:07 AM
    BBB- I'm not sure if the icons are hidden or if I've deleted them. I know I still have the applications but it won't allow me to access them or to even bring up the options menu.

cindy- will that work if the apps are already installed?
    If you're absolutely positive that the apps are still on your blackberry. Go to your Menu and hit the BB key and select "show all" every single app icon should be visible (also check your folders).

Hope that helps.
    12-16-08 11:33 AM
    the problem is that not even the menu comes up on the home screen. the only way i can go between apps is by alt + -> i can't get to the phone options, there are no icons, and no menu comes up. I've got my IT department at work stumped... any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    06-29-09 09:57 AM
    wipe and reload
    06-29-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD