Everytime I back up my bb to the desktop manager, when I unplug it it resets the home screen pic to the default verizon pic, not the one I was using. This just started happening about 2 weeks ago and I haven't done anything different that I know of?
    10-27-08 11:58 PM
    Mine does too. I think because u are accessing the media card when ur using desktop manager. Mine has always done that. I'm no pro. Just my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 12:01 AM
    You have the file on a media card right? When you plug in your BB to a PC, your BB cannot access the media card. You could move the file to the device memory instead.
    10-28-08 12:01 AM
    Mine also does this, but did not do it 2 months ago when I purchased it. I don't understand what the picture being stored on the card has to do with the backing up procedure....this shouldn't be changing the settings on the phone
    10-28-08 12:08 AM
    If your phone enters USB Mass Storage Mode, then the items on the card are not accessible to the phone (because you have made them accessible to the computer). Thus the phone cannot use that picture for the background.
    10-28-08 06:38 AM
    Yup. Just move it to your BBs memory and it should be fine.
    10-28-08 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD