Hey folks, I'm new around here, so hello to all.

Looking for some advice on a holster to buy. I have one of the rubber jackets on my curve to protect it, this makes putting it in my pocket difficult. So any recommendations for a holster that works well in conjunction with the rubber jackets?

THanks
    03-09-09 12:45 PM
    Hi hellkatzX- yes I do the same thing as well-i can't see wat carrier you have cuz I'm posting from wap, but verizon has a black leather pda pouch that sits sideways with a clip to hook on ur bag/pants. About $20 I believe. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 01:05 PM
    Visit seidioonline.com

They have a holster that you're looking for.

03-09-09 01:14 PM
    Go to a AT&T store & get a Blackberry Bold case, the curve with the rubber case fits perfect in it
    03-09-09 07:21 PM
    It also fits a 8830 case pretty well, too!

03-09-09 07:51 PM
    The seidio holster is your best bet
    03-09-09 07:56 PM
    The seidio holster is your best bet

All of the Seidio equipment that I have used over the past 5 years are second to none. I will not ever own any other holster. The material, soft, smooth, help prevent scratches. The material it's made out of has never broke. The rear facing design protects the screen from scratches. lastly the top spring loaded latch securely holds the BB in place without fear of falling out.

Those that have used them can attest, however it is man made which makes nothing perfect!
    03-09-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD