Is there a holster that doesnt peel the rubber off the top of my curve?? I used the Mobi case for a while but it peeled off a strip of the rubber on the top of my curve. I've been using the oem blackberry leather holster but I really don't like it because it feels too bulky. I just got the sedio rubberized holster, and it is peeling the rubber on the top of my curve as well (maybe due to the Mobi holster?).
    Is there a holster that wont peel the rubber off of my curve? Can anyone else tell me about their experience with the sedio holster?
    06-09-08 10:12 PM
    i had the same problem with the oem plastic clip holster. it peeled the top off. i know use the complete seido holster and case. i've asked on the board and have been told that the siedo does not peel.
    06-09-08 10:18 PM
    Well, I have a Seidio hybrid case and holster for a month now and haven't seen any sign of rubbing or peeling off on top of the case. Maybe because I haven't owned it for a long period of time but I'm very careful when taking the BB in or out of the holster (lift the latch up manually every time before I insert the phone inside).
    06-09-08 10:19 PM
    Just go ahead and peel the crappy rubber off the top bc its gonna rub off anyway

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD