Older people shouldn't have all the fun

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 09:15 PM
    Haha, I am an upcoming junior in highschool. I love my BlackBerry. I have seen a bunch of people are age start to get BlackBerrys. That is great.

08-19-08 10:03 PM
    Sorry just graduated!! btw, nobody I know from school has a blackberry...just me. Hope that changes in college tho...

08-19-08 11:38 PM
    Freshmen here ;P
    love my blackberry haha.
    08-19-08 11:41 PM
    Ya I'm going to be a junior next year and a lot of my friends have blackberries.

08-20-08 12:13 AM
    I just graduated and only saw one person with a blackberry towrds the end of the year.

So if anyone wants to chat...

don't know if this is what this thread was made for though.

08-20-08 12:31 AM
    Ok well im 16 and just finished high school forever, so dose this mean i still can get in on the fun even though im headed to college?

lol
    08-20-08 12:40 AM
    I'm a juniour and have had the best couple of days with my new 8330. But I just wanted to see the younger crowd if there where any

( Real 16 year old not a fake email me if you to just talk (

Last edited by Loganwantsablackberry; 08-25-08 at 05:11 PM.
    08-20-08 01:20 AM
    When I was in high school most of us had pagers and a few of us had cell phones. Times sure have changed.
    08-20-08 02:27 AM
    Sophomore and i know about 5-6 other people that have a Blackberry

08-20-08 03:06 AM
    When I was in high school most of us had pagers and a few of us had cell phones. Times sure have changed.
    x2

I got my pager when I was about 15. I can remember people sending messages via the pager.

About age 17 my mom gave me a motorola cell phone for emergencies only. There was no messaging or anything. Just a screen that would show the number you are dialing and thats it. Plans were really expensive back then, so you were allowed something like 15 minutes free for $30/mth. And $1/minute thereafter.
    08-20-08 06:24 AM
    I'm a juniour and have had the best couple of days with my new 8330. But I just wanted to see the younger crowd if there where any

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ( Real 16 year old not a fake email me if you to just talk (

i highly recommend removing your email address or it'll get spammed. there are web bots that search forums like this for email addresses.

if you want to meet people, you can post your device PIN and chat with them over BB Messenger. but you have to be at least 18 to do any PIN exchanges on this forum.
    08-20-08 09:34 AM
    x2

I got my pager when I was about 15. I can remember people sending messages via the pager.

About age 17 my mom gave me a motorola cell phone for emergencies only. There was no messaging or anything. Just a screen that would show the number you are dialing and thats it. Plans were really expensive back then, so you were allowed something like 15 minutes free for $30/mth. And $1/minute thereafter.
    hahahah I remember those day's. Like sending "07734" to your friends pager and they would flip it over and it would spell "Hello".

I remember that cel phone it was the Motorola 550 or something like that, it was just a phone and that was it. I think I paid like 40 bucks a month for service and I only got 20 anytime mins a month. There's a little bit of nostalgia for ya.
    08-20-08 01:49 PM
    Ya I'm going to be a junior next year and a lot of my friends have blackberries.

08-20-08 08:16 PM
    Thanks I got a lot of sumb things

hahahah I remember those day's. Like sending "07734" to your friends pager and they would flip it over and it would spell "Hello".

I remember that cel phone it was the Motorola 550 or something like that, it was just a phone and that was it. I think I paid like 40 bucks a month for service and I only got 20 anytime mins a month. There's a little bit of nostalgia for ya.
    08-25-08 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD