i have this selected in my messages options, but say i want to see a folder every now and then that has my sent messages in it. how do i go abouts doing this?
    06-06-08 10:23 AM
    There is a folder for SMS and MMS, when I want to see sent emails I just change my setting till I find what I needed. A pain, but seems to be the only way.
    06-06-08 10:37 AM
    Goto your email and click the menu button>view folder and you should find them in there.
    06-06-08 10:40 AM
    When you're in Messages, just press the menu key and select View Folder. Scroll to and select the folder you want to see and it will show after a few seconds. Press the escape key to return to the previous view.
    06-06-08 10:43 AM
    that only works for sms/mms/browser and a few others. there is not one for sent emails
    06-06-08 10:44 AM
    Yeah, we are stuck with that on the BIS

If I remember when I was on a BES I could see sent emails in a separate folder.
    06-06-08 10:49 AM
    that blows. i may have to make it so i see all the sent ones in my inbox again....which i don't want to do. i wonder why BIS is so crippled compared to BES
    06-06-08 10:53 AM
    that blows. i may have to make it so i see all the sent ones in my inbox again....which i don't want to do. i wonder why BIS is so crippled compared to BES
    Not sure how correct this is, but out IT guys told me the reason why you can see them when on a BES server is because they are stored on the server and the device. Many (not all) companies hold audits of what happens with their electronic communications both on their intranet as well as BB to ensure legality.

Ironically, I'm taking an online course on that very topic right now which is BORING.
    06-06-08 11:26 AM
    so essentially since vzw doesn't store them, i would have to do so manually on my phone by having them in my inbox? i woudl just figure it would be in a folder though, like sms/mms/everything else.
    06-06-08 11:43 AM
    when your in your messages, on the curve (all models I believe, works on my 8310) hit ALT+O to show sent messages. This only works for messages still stored on your phone, if you have cleared your memory lately your out of luck
    Last edited by synthetiksno; 06-06-08 at 02:07 PM.
    06-06-08 02:04 PM
    F'n wonderful. that works perfectly.
    06-06-08 03:09 PM
    Good luck.
    06-06-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD