i hid a media file (picture folder) and i cant find it now or have any idea how to get it back

i went

options>media>(went over a picture folder)options> hide

then the media file went missing now i cant find it help pls!!
    04-12-09 09:55 PM
    In the folder list, press menu, select show hidden, then go to that folder,
    press menu and then properties. Take the check out of
    the hidden box at the bottom and you're done.

Or go back to where you were and select "show all"
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 04-12-09 at 11:45 PM.
    04-12-09 11:39 PM
    When you enter into you media icon from the home screen instead of going over to your pictures icon hit you menu key (left of the trackball) and go to explore. If you have an SD Card it will show as well as you Device Memory. Go into which ever the pic is on and go to the picture folder. When inside hit the menu key again and select show hidden. The pic will apear then you can highlight the hidden pic hit your menu key again but now go into properties and uncheck hidden.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 11:46 PM
    thx for info bcause i needed too!
    04-13-09 03:15 AM
    I always laugh when I read posts on this subject...sounds like someones been taking duuurrty pictures...haha
    04-13-09 09:12 AM
    H-E-double hockey sticks yeah!! That's one of the VERY 1st features I figured out. Not only does it hide ur dirty pix but other things u don't want any one else to see. I love BB's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 02:33 AM
    got a metroPCS Blackberry Curve 8310. yesterday was playing with phone and somehow made ''MEDIA'' file dissappear. Help i cant get it back!!!!! can you help?
    06-14-11 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD