Some of my applications are visible and some are hidden. How do you hide or unhide certain applications?
    03-09-09 07:51 AM
    To hide an application scroll over it and hit the menu key then select hide. To show hidden apps hit menu key and then show all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 07:56 AM
    "hit menu key and then show all". Could you be more specific? I'm not figuring that one out.

Thanks,
    03-09-09 08:01 AM
    Go to the "Applications" folder/icon whatever. Whilst in that menu hit the "BlackBerry" or "Menu" button. A list of options should pop up saying something like "show all" or "show hidden" or "Show hidden applications"

That should make them all appear again.

\/\/
    03-09-09 08:09 AM
    Ok. I have a Facebook app that I want to show. There is no choice for showing of any sort when I hit the menu key. Lots of other choices. But no "Showing" options.
    03-09-09 08:27 AM
    Ok. I have a Facebook app that I want to show. There is no choice for showing of any sort when I hit the menu key. Lots of other choices. But no "Showing" options.
    When at the main screen of all the icons, hit the menu key and it should have a "show all" option. If it does not, then I recommend a battery pull.

Good luck and let us know!
    03-09-09 11:27 AM
    I did a battery pull and when I select the menu there is still no "show all".
    03-10-09 02:22 PM
    wiseass31410... To find a hidden icon, move the trackball onto a icon that you can see & click on the button left of the trackball (Menu). When the menu opens scroll down to show all & click on that. Doing that will unhide all icons that are hidden. Let us know when you have done that & we will explain more!
    03-10-09 02:29 PM
    The only choices I am given when I highlight a icon and click on menu is:

Move
    Hide
    Add folder
    Switch application
    03-10-09 02:43 PM
    If you haven't already try going to Verizon BIS site & resend the service books.
    03-10-09 02:45 PM
    HUH?

I dont think this message was intended for me. Not sure what a BIS site is or anything about some service books.

So I am still looking for a response from my last message:

The only choices I am given when I highlight a icon and click on menu is:

Move
    Hide
    Add folder
    Switch application
    03-10-09 04:23 PM
    Your menu should read:

Move
    Hide
    Show All
    Add Folder
    Switch Application

You may need to reinstall your OS and see if that brings back the option...not sure why it isn't showing on your Curve.
    03-10-09 04:32 PM
    If you haven't intentionally hidden any icons, "Show All" won't be an available option. If facebook is installed, but not showing, then you have a problem with the Facebook app. Try removing and reinstalling it.
    03-10-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD