Im new to this site, and im looking for cool stuff for my BB Curve 8320, I see so many things in this site that is hard to chose from any suggestions much appreciated
    11-04-09 07:57 PM
    Welcome aboard! Pandora or Slacker radio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 08:01 PM
    Download the App World first, then check around on there for some good free apps. Here's what I like:

ScoreMobile: the best sports application out there, up to the minute scores, news, stats. A must have for any sports fan!

Google Maps: Excelent app, if you've ever used Google Maps online, you'll love this app. Very easy to use, gives you traffic updates, driving directions, you can call numbers directly from the app. Handy

Dictionary/Theasarus.com: Pretty self explaintory, handy to have.

BerryBuzz: it's $5, but it offers you the ability to change the color of the message LED for different notifications. I swear by it!

Quickpull: Gives you the ability to reset your device without having to physically pull out your battery.

Laterdude: This app lets you create quick reminders to call/sms/e-mail contacts thru the messaging app as well as the phone log. Handy

Those are just a few of the ones I have. Just play around with it for a while, you'll come up with a bunch of different apps that you like/dislike. Also, check out the Crackberry app store, there are a bunch of good ones there too. I've actually found as many apps thru the app store as I have thru App World.
    11-04-09 08:20 PM
    Hello.
    I am searching for backberry, Could you suggest me better one?
    11-05-09 04:02 AM
    Hi everyone.
    I am new to his site. I am thinking of buying new BB will you suggest me cool model?
    01-19-10 08:49 PM
    Answer to both.
    Probably suggest a newer model like the bold and new curve.
    I'm talking 8900 and 8530 to the 9700 and 9000. They have 5.0 which you will crave if you get anything else.
    Also a tour may be for you if you need to travel a lot.
    And I'm no expert. Get better info from others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 10:30 PM
    Joel 31:

1. Get a case.
    2. Get a charging pod.
    3. Download Desktop Manager
    4. Visit the Application/Software section and go wild!

* Treat your Blackberry like a child.
    ** Back Up your Blackberry often, because accidents do happen.
    *** Learn what the Battery Pull is because it will save you a lot of times.
    **** Read Blackberry 101.

Welcome to the Family!
    01-20-10 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD