I look threw my tone alert settings and see settings for "level 1" "PIN" and "Browser" what are these for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 12:54 AM
    Level messeges are consider as your Alaram tone.
    Pin is when some one pin you which is through your Black berry messenger & browser is when you get any alert through browsing on the internet on your Blackberry.

Hope this info will Help you.

09-05-10 04:22 AM
    Level messeges are consider as your Alaram tone.
    Pin is when some one pin you which is through your Black berry messenger & browser is when you get any alert through browsing on the internet on your Blackberry.

Hope this info will Help you.

Well sorry, but you were actually wrong about Level 1 Messages. Level 1 Messages are emails that you give a high priority to. You can do that by going into you email settings and then add a filter.

09-05-10 09:56 AM
    Hello...can you please give a little more detail on that?

I have gone through all the settings on my 8330 and I can't seem to find a way to add a filter.

10,000 thankyous in advance...if this works it will solve a B-I-G problem for me.

D
    09-05-10 11:31 AM
    Well I have a 5.0 hybrid, so I don't know how you get to it if you have 4.5. The way for me is go into Email Settings, hit the BlackBerry button on the email account you want to set the Level 1 Messages on, then click on Filters. Then click on Add Filters and there you go. If you scroll down a little you will see the option to put on ''Level 1 notification.''

09-05-10 12:18 PM
    thanks for the reply s, its nice to know all these options are there
    09-05-10 08:41 PM
    No problem, always happy to help.

09-06-10 12:05 AM
    Well sorry, but you were actually wrong about Level 1 Messages. Level 1 Messages are emails that you give a high priority to. You can do that by going into you email settings and then add a filter.
    Well thanks for correcting me but in my bb that's what is and I never changed it,I guess it was default,that's why I thoughbt it will b the same for others too. But np

09-06-10 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD