ive got a huge damn headache trying to figure out some of these basics on my new bb curve, and ive been searching for these easy answers for the past hour and no avail. can you help me?

1. how do i end applications to free up memory in the menu?

2. how do i compose a mms picture message?

3. using the BB zen theme with the 5 icons on the right, how do i edit those shortcuts?

4. thanks for answering ********/reposted newb questions, but you know how it is.
    01-21-08 05:09 PM
    1. hit the back key, instead of end to bring you back to the main menu

2.go to the messages folder hit the menu key go to compose mms message, make sure to attach the picture (bell has blocked this on my phone)

3. in the applications hit menu, choose move icon, put the ones you want access to at the top.
    01-21-08 05:14 PM
    1. hitting the back key is NOT what you need. You need to tap Menu and exit or close. You canNOT close the browser, home screen , phone, address book and BBMessenger. Don't leave an active browser page running.
    01-21-08 05:27 PM
    Also delete or move to a memory card any and all pics, videos, wallpaper, etc that came with your berry. I occasionally clear my memory cache and history, too, though I don't know how much that helps. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-08 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD