I WAS TRYING TO INPUT PASSWORD.EVIDENTLY MADE A PASSWORD THEN FORGOT IT.TRIED 10 TIMES.IT THEN SAID FINAL ATTEMPT. I TRIED AND FAILED.IT STARTED TO SAY WIPING>>>I THEN PANIKED AND TOOK BATTERY OUT.THEN I HAD A PERSISTENT RED LIGHT WHICH IS NOW A MESSAGE SAYING JUM ERROR 513 RESET.....WHAT CAN I DO?
    10-11-08 03:33 PM
    After attempting to put a password in 10x incorrectly, the phone will swipe to out of the box settings (meaning it will go back to factory settying)

Try doing a battery pull. You might also have to go into your carrier store and have them fix it for you.
    10-11-08 03:36 PM
    When you interrupted the wipe, you corrupted your OS. Your only action now is the dead berry recovery process: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

EDIT: Inadvertently cross-posted with Tae. You won't be able to fix this problem by going to the carrier store. Had you not interrupted the wipe, you'd still have a functioning phone. But the recovery process will still work for you.
    Last edited by JeffH; 10-11-08 at 03:40 PM. Reason: more info
    10-11-08 03:37 PM
    10-11-08 03:38 PM
    Can ya PLEASE NOT SHOUT!!!!!
    10-11-08 03:40 PM
    Also please keep in mind when you post to use a descriptive title for your post.

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    10-11-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD