All of a sudden, my phone won't ring when a call comes through. I was trying to show someone a downloaded ring tone, and although they play on the screen, it is sooo soft. When someone calls, no sound comes out of the phone at all. The volume is turned all the way up. It does vibrate.

Yes, I promise, I checked profiles and it is set on normal. I even tried it on loud. I did also take the battery out and reboot. The music plays fine with ear phones. Has anyone done this and how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance for feedback!
    05-11-08 11:12 PM
    05-11-08 11:19 PM
    Thanks for posting that. I followed it exactly and made sure that it was set up for normal and to vibrate. I tried calling from my home phone and the screen flashes that I am calling but there is no sound and no vibration. I bet its something simple I am overlooking but I can't figure out what.
    05-11-08 11:38 PM
    Try a hard reset. pull battery out whilst bb is still turned on.

check u have the latest OS on the device.
    05-11-08 11:41 PM
    Did you hit the bell (top left side) on top of the device? Maybe you silenced it.

msblueline

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 12:11 AM
    Are you sure that you have set your profile to normal, and that for the normal profile you have it set up for tone?
    05-12-08 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD