Boy, did I screw up this morning. Discovered that my battery was dropping fast the last few days, so I went into the Desktop Manager and deleted what I thought were the recently installed trial apps that were causing the problem.

What did I actually do?

I deleted the apps I wanted to keep. Like Ascendo Money. With all of my checkbook entries. (rolling eyes and wanting to smack self on head)

It gets better.

The only place I do daily backups is at my office. But at my office, I don't have the Ascendo Money desktop on my computer. I only backup the data.

The only place I have the Ascendo Money desktop is on my home laptop, where I never use the darn thing, and...you guessed it...I'm not synching.

Stupid, or WHAT?

One bright note (MAYBE)? I've been able to retrieve the Ascendo files from the Windows recycle bin on the home laptop.

Any ideas on how I can: a) get the Ascendo back onto the Curve; b) somehow get my data back onto the BB?

I've sent an email to the Crackberry store to get the install and registration download info.

Any ideas for resolving Oh So Dumb Problem from all you brilliant BB'ers out there?

In advance, my thanks.

Lisa
    01-05-08 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD