Hello everyone.
    I have a sprint phone working on the boost network. Everything was working awesome until I had to get my number changed because of some harassing phone calls. Now the voice calling only works once and a while. I'm running custom service books on the phone allowing the sms texting and native web to work on the phone, can anyone help me troubleshoot the voice calling or have any ideas what could be wrong? Any help would be awesome!
    01-22-11 06:02 PM
    are you talking about phone calls not working?
    or voice dialing (voice calling)
    01-22-11 07:34 PM
    +1 Fubaz, ....Modder are you talking about outgoing calls or voice activated dialing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 10:50 PM
    Sorry, I am talking about incoming and out going calls.
    01-23-11 10:39 AM
    Need to know more than voice calling works once in a while. When, how often, how are you making the call? Is it from or to certain numbers? Hands free calls or through the mic and ear piece? When you make a call, is it that you can't hear the person on the other end, or is it they can't hear you? Does the call out not connect? Does the person calling in not connect.
    01-23-11 10:57 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    And like Hightack suggests more info would be helpful. Does it connect? Can you hear the other party? Can they hear you? Does the call screen show connection. Are you in a low signal area? Are you using Enhanced Audio mode? More input please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 01-23-11 at 11:55 AM.
    01-23-11 11:50 AM
    It will not connect. It always just tells me that the call failed. I did in fact figure it out though, I was at my work when this problem was happening, once I left the building and drove down the road it was fine. Even though inside the building my phone said I had full service! I dunno, something about that building... Hahah, And @ HighTack, I'm pretty sure I bought this phone from you via eBay. I send you a PM about it, I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the phone! I put an orange housing with an orange trackball! I LOVE IT!!!!!
    01-23-11 04:34 PM
    Glad you figured it out, but when you changed the housing you may have disturbed the antenna connection. I answered your PM. I don't sell on eBay, don't have the patience for it.
    01-23-11 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD