I loaded in a memory card and it is not reading it. Is there a specific brand that I should use? Also, when I re-installed the Blackberry Desktop Manager... the Media Manager did not load. So, then I went to the Blackberry site to download it and still no Media Manager? What the heck is going on? I am so stressed right now..... I finally got a memory card to store music on it to listen on the train on the way to work and kapupt... nada nothing.... and then the desktop thing is not loading correctly..... anyone... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-14-08 03:25 PM
    Its possible to download a version of Desktop Manager without Media Manager, make sure you are choosing the right file.

In terms of the memory card just make sure you have enabled media card support. You can do that by going to Options>Media card .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 03:36 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    12-14-08 03:45 PM
    Could I possibly have a bad media card.... it says that card cannot be read... verify card is formatted... so then I went to format at by choosing options, format card and then it said that format failed.... what did I possibly do wrong?
    12-14-08 03:53 PM
    Is the card seated correctly ? Do you have a card reader on you pc , does it work if viewed from there.

There is always the possibility that you just have a bad card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD