Hey all,

Using the Today theme - When I put the keyboard lock on my 8310 or if it's locked because of the time-out option or holster or locked for any reason it seems and I receive a text message, that text won't clear off my screen. It will sit there even if i delete it or if i get more texts they might replace it but i will always have 2 texts on the screen, and if I pull the battery and put it back in the screen clears, but the very next text will stay on the screen as well as pull an old message with it and then I'll have both on the screen. So while the easy solution is don't lock the keyboard, I'd like to be able to lock it so when I leave it laying around nobody can pick it up and snoop through it or use it etc. Weird part is that the e-mails won't stay on the screen, just texts. Thanks in advance.
    02-20-08 10:12 AM
    Only thing I can think of that you could try is to scroll to the top and highlight the date, press menu and choose Mark Prior Opened.
    02-20-08 11:46 AM
    Ya, I tried that, tried deleting them even, that's why this is so baffling, even when the messages are no longer on my phone i can still open and read them.
    02-20-08 11:52 AM
    Are you a BES user?
    02-20-08 11:55 AM
    Nope, BIS.
    02-20-08 11:59 AM
    Call AT&T and see what they say. It strikes me as odd that even if you deleted the messages that they are still there. That shouldn't even be possible...
    02-20-08 12:06 PM
    I've been having the same issue with the Today + theme. They will eventually go away after restarting my phone a few times or if i get 10 or 15 unread messages, but it is still really annoying. I think I'm just going to use a different theme.
    02-20-08 12:23 PM
    This worked for me:

- Go to inbox
    - Go to menu and hit "Mark Prior Opened"
    02-21-08 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD