Hi!

I'm new here, and I've had the 8310 for about 3 months now. I love it, the only problem is that sometimes even after I've read a new text message, it still shows up on the homepage under the message header. When I try to delete it, nothing happens and it just stays there. I browsed through some of the other threads, and I saw that others have had similar problems but none of the answers really helped me. So far I've just been taking the battery out, waiting a few seconds, and putting it back in. That seems to clear it up, but I'm kinda paranoid that doing this every so often is gonna mess up my phone. Does anybody have a better solution or explanation as to why this happens? Or if not, is taking out my battery going to mess up my phone in any way? Thanks!

-Leslie
    Last edited by Fashionista8705; 01-24-08 at 05:18 PM.
    01-24-08 03:42 PM
    Removing your battery isn't going to harm your handset....however you might try to reinstall the handheld os....it sounds like some small glitch that's causing your device not to recognize that youve read these messages....it depends on your ability and what youre comfortable with I know that I wouldnt want to remove and reinsert my batter two three times a week.....
    01-24-08 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD