I hope you can help. I got my curve last week and I was trying to set up my email. I access my email from webmail.uwrf.edu

I cannot figure out how to set it up.

Thanks in advance!
    03-09-09 06:22 PM
    There should be a app called e-mail set up. Looks like a envelope with a gear on it. Start it & follow the directions. Also maybe read the BB 101 below in my sig.
    03-09-09 06:26 PM
    Ok I guess a better question would be, how should I set it up if I have an incoming mail server and an outgoing mail server. I can receive the emails just fine, but am not able to send any.
    03-09-09 09:32 PM
    Any one? The webbased email service is Squirrelmail.
    03-09-09 11:26 PM
    You have to go thru t-mobile. Once you register, scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click on Blackberry Email setup...it should be on the bottom right hand corner. After that, enter you email address and complete your settings. You can setup your signature there too.

Hope this helps,
    Dig
    03-10-09 01:27 AM
    I already did this. My problem is Squirrel mail uses mail.uwrf.edu as the incoming mail server and stmp.uwrf.edu as the outgoing mail server. After doing this setup numerous times I still can only receive emails.
    03-10-09 11:58 AM
    Checkout Blackberry Internet Services. You can Google it. I can't post the link (under 10 posts). You register (free) and it allows you to make more changes to you mail accounts than on the Blackberry itself.
    03-10-09 12:10 PM
    I already did this. My problem is Squirrel mail uses mail.uwrf.edu as the incoming mail server and stmp.uwrf.edu as the outgoing mail server. After doing this setup numerous times I still can only receive emails.
    You are correct in that you can only specify one server.
    Mine has two addresses like yours but takes mail.XXXX.Net and works fine.
    Perhaps yours will as well. Otherwise I'd check with UWRF as I am sure they have the answer.

Good Luck!
    03-10-09 12:25 PM
    just stumbled upon this thread when i was trying to help a customer set up her uwrf account. incase you haven't figured it out yet... when it asks for your username, you want to put in your "falcon id" (whatever that is). the mail server is mail.uwrf.edu
    hope this helps
    07-11-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD