I have a blackberry curve that 2 days ago stopped working...it wouldnt turn on when hooked up to a wall charger..it would turn on only when i unplugged and even then i could recieve calls but not answer them none of the buttons would work..when i hooked it up via usb to my computer it read on desktop manager(V4.5) but the phone it would do the same thing the screen would stay black but come on when i plugged in or unplugged to power...stays on for about a minute but none of the buttons function...so i read a few posts..finally i decided to use jl_cmder to do a wipe..now i got a 507 error..and desktop manager no longer recognized this...when i click on "none" it lets me choose usb-and has my pin but when i click ok it goes back to main menu and it says none...nothing i try works in getting a OS onto my berry..i have gone to the rogers website and downloaded the OS and DM from there..also i have tried to load the software by going -->common files--->RIM--->AppLoader i have also tried CrackMem...please help i need this phone for work as it recieves my work emails
    11-04-08 06:33 PM
    I can't get desktop manager to read my device..when i go to --->options---->connections it shows up as usb:...... but on the main screen where it should say my pin it always says none.....i can do a wipe using crackmem and i also tried to load by using a command prompt but it only gets me to the screen where is says connecting to device after that the phone just turns off
    11-05-08 11:29 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/ did you try following this ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 11:33 AM
    yes i did...it didnt work
    11-06-08 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD