Hey I think it's my weatherbug direct application it gave me a storm warning and now the red light won't stop flashing.

Already tried a battery pull.

No unread messages or emails.

Please help and thank you in advance.
    08-05-08 02:47 PM
    Are you running 4.5?
    08-05-08 02:51 PM
    No way not until it's official. I pretty much know it's my weather alert but i don't know how to get rid of it.
    08-05-08 02:53 PM
    Nevermind I just sat on the weather alert for a min and the light stopped flashing.

Thanks though.
    08-05-08 02:56 PM
    Hmm. You can change your Weatherbug settings to have no visual alerts under the settings. I am shocked that a battery pull did not remedy this issue. I would uninstall then reinstall Weatherbug, followed by a battery pull.
    08-05-08 02:57 PM
    I had the same issue about 2 weeks ago. Did an un-install Then re-installed. Worked well ever since.
    08-05-08 02:58 PM
    I guess you just have to sit on the alert for a min or two to get the phone to recognize the alert is checked.

What do they expect we are impatient we are crackberry users we don't wait around for much.

Another question where do you go to edit the setting on weatherbug, I know where you go to edit zip code online but settings I don't. My weatherbug only was downloaded with one icon as well. Unless you have to download weatherbug direct and something else. I did edit my setting right when it downloaded but don't know how to get back in there. Thanks
    08-05-08 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD