The app you want is called bluff my call.
    It records calls, although illegal in most states. It also allows you to change what number appears on the other persons phones caller I.d.
    I had it for a while and used to to call my friends from their own house number as a trick a few times.

Look it up. It used to be on app world but isn't anymore. It also has a free trial, or did when I had it. But it does what you want it to do and isn't a paid service like the other one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 03:30 PM
    Hi Guys

I have been told about this website that is launching a blackberry call recorder software application that will run on the phone with full server backup.

check it out for your self at blackberrycallrecorder dot com

Zak
    08-21-10 04:34 PM
    There is now an app that WILL allow you to record both sides of the phone call!! on your blackberry. it is called V RECORD !!!! Enjoy!!!
    08-24-10 06:36 PM
    A good way would be to use another device like a computer or an Ipod Touch. You sync them with bluetooth and use the 2nd device as an headset and would also record your audio stream. Im pretty sure its already possible on pc without any kind of software.

Amersceo : I didnt find your V Record software yet... link?
    09-05-10 08:00 AM
    set up a google voice account, then you can do it from any phone in the world
    http://google.com/voice
    Last edited by lysergic; 09-06-10 at 01:56 AM. Reason: forgot link
    09-06-10 01:53 AM
    Hi Guys

I have been told about this website that is launching a blackberry call recorder software application that will run on the phone with full server backup.

check it out for your self at blackberrycallrecorder dot com

Zak
    This site merely asks for your personal data and starts spamming you...

CAVEAT EMPTOR!
    12-27-10 11:21 AM
    I have read other posts that state Google Voice works well. Just an FYI.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 01:32 PM
    I'm using the calltrunk blackberry app to record phone calls. Easy to use, just access the record option through the call menu rather than dial (just like you would text, etc).

CallTrunk is cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at ted@calltrunk. com for more information.
    02-07-11 02:00 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD