hi guys. im very new to blackberry. just got my curve the other night. given by a friend. anyways, i tried installing some trial apps, games & themes using pocketMac. problem now is i cannot seem to uninstall them using pocketmac. i also tried deleting it in advance options>applications but cannot seem to see any of them.. can anyone suggest any other method to remove these trial apps & themes? i really want to explore more & learn to uninstall.. thanks a lot!
    11-24-07 07:01 AM
    I have an 8300 and an iMac. I use PocketMac SynchManager. Maybe, I'm missing something I should know but I do not see a way to install apps using PocketMac SM. My version only synchs contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, bookmarks (has not worked!), email, redelivery and connection. To install apps, I've either downloaded OTA (Over The Air) or I use an old PC laptop to run Desktop Manager. Both methods have worked and if one doesn't the other way usually does.

To remove applications I use the DM w/ PC or go to settings > options > advanced options > applications > select the application > use the BB key to open a menu that allows the app to be deleted. Again both methods usually work or one will if the other doesn't.

The biggest problem is that Mac and BB bluetooth is very limited and can't transfer apps and there is little to no useful software for BB that be run from the Mac.

Hey, out there - if I'm missing something Sunshine and I need to know!
    11-24-07 08:00 PM
    i will try to run the desktop manager in my friend's pc coz i cant really delete the trial apps that i have downloaded using pocketmac & settings > options > advanced options > applications > select the application > method... thanks for the suggestions. will let you know what happens..
    11-25-07 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD