Hey people, i just uppgraded my os to the 5.0 from boost and did with a clean install using jl commander and shrink my os. Im having some trouble when trying to download or open atachaments recived via email. after uppgrading i did not perform a full restore from my erlier back up saved to my pc. i installe some of my old items but no service books where installed from thet basck up. now when trying to open an attach it comes back (more request cannot be completed. service book info not found) any ideas on how to fix it.
    01-28-10 08:12 AM
    In order to view attachements, you must install the BlackBerry Attachement Viewer.

I suspect in "shrinking my os", that applications has been removed.

Run Applications Loader again. You can review and select to install any of the applications that were de-selected. If the applications have been removed, you will have to re-install the full OS and proceed without using the shink utility.
    01-28-10 09:56 AM
    Well i will try that once i get home. Quick question how can i tell
    If i did not add that to my bb? Is it posible to check that out looking that up on my phone?

QUOTE=Reed McLay;4575012]In order to view attachements, you must install the BlackBerry Attachement Viewer.

I suspect in "shrinking my os", that applications has been removed.

Run Applications Loader again. You can review and select to install any of the applications that were de-selected. If the applications have been removed, you will have to re-install the full OS and proceed without using the shink utility.
    [/QUOTE]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 11:02 AM
    Look for this file by using BBSAK and "read System"

net_rim_bb_attachment.cod

If not, you can just install it using BBSAK and you should be good to go.
    01-28-10 04:45 PM
    This i will try tonigfht since iv'e looked for the deam file and havenot found it so have to get bbsak tonight THANKS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 09:06 PM
    well verified this and the cod seems to be installed. so what next

01-28-10 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD