I've had my phone for a couple months now. And i've come across two problems.

For my BBM, since I first got my phone, there's always a smiley face there with a 1 next to it. But i've checked all the messages. That was the start of it, but now when I check the messages, they arent there. I have to end the conversation everytime I want to check what the next message is. It's not like a continuous conversation.

And then this just happened yesterday, a lot of things go erased on my phone. All the text messages are gone and only the emails are there. My call log also got erased and now it wont save any calls.

Any help would be great!
    Thank youuu
    09-26-08 02:45 AM
    I would guess that your erased messages are due to low device memory. If you search the forums for stoners memory guide it will offer extremely useful info on freeing up device memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-08 02:49 AM
    This is the thread I was talking about

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

09-26-08 02:55 AM
    Your device will delete anything that it doesn't find "important" (I.e. Text, call logs) if you are extremly low on memory.

About your bbm situation I have never heard if the messege icon not working. Sorry

09-26-08 04:38 AM
    I am having the same issue with my blackberry. There is plenty of power in the system, but this stupid smiley icon is just there. I have shut it down completely, but it still won't go away. I don't have any open conversations that I know of, so I really don't know why it won't go away.
    09-28-08 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD