--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

I have had a goodlink server in my office for years and I was using a treo,blackjack etc..
    I then found out that with the new BJ2 I didnt need to be spending a ridiculous amount of money on a server since I was able to use exchange and have all my folders, contacts and calenders sync instantly. I actually get my emails on my phone before my desktop PLUS I never have to connect the phone to the computer.
    I have been spoiled and dont want to give up the instant email but I do want blackberry messenger. I am due for an upgrade and dont know what to do.

My question is:
    1)Can I get Blackberry Messenger on a BJ2 (I am almost a 100% certain this is impossible)
    2)How can I make the Blackberry work the same way as my BJ2 is working now? (if there are reasoanable addtional costs I am willing to pay for the service) I do not want to install a blackberry server so are there 3rd party providers I can trust???

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    07-10-08 12:21 PM
    I thought BBM was just for BB. Kind of like PC and Mac. Do the other phones have their own PIN's? Don't know if it would be as secure as the bis. Good luck and happy Crackberring.
    07-10-08 12:39 PM
    1. no
    2. you cant
    07-10-08 12:48 PM
    IKEYC we appreciate your enthusiasm but its against forums rules to post the same thing more than one. This is the 3rd one I seen of yours with the same questions. Just be patient and someone will answer.
    07-10-08 01:24 PM
    I apologize I am anxious for a response only because I bought the BJ2 and had 30 days to exchange it and the 30 days is closing.... typical of me to wait till the last minute
    07-10-08 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD