I just got a BB 8330, and I keep getting facebook messages on my text messages. How do I delete them? I did want to be able to go to my facebook but I don't want to get a text message everytime someone posts something on facebook and I have been trying to figure it out for over an hour. Any help would be great.
    11-28-09 11:09 PM
    go into your facebook and turn of email notifications it does get very annoying when every twit on your friends list posts something you have to here about it.
    11-28-09 11:25 PM
    Also check your sms options perhaps its active so that you receive sms all the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 03:54 AM
    I just got a BB 8330, and I keep getting facebook messages on my text messages. How do I delete them? I did want to be able to go to my facebook but I don't want to get a text message everytime someone posts something on facebook and I have been trying to figure it out for over an hour. Any help would be great.
    Just reply to the Facebook text message and type STOP and send, it should stop!
    11-29-09 03:56 AM
    at some point you probably had facebook mobile set up to text you your notifications. you can go into your account and disable it, since the app works to do that for you. it uses your email notifications, so dont disable that as stated above. just disable the sms notifications under the account settings.
    11-29-09 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD