I have a stupid question.

When I recieve text messages it just adds it to the rest of the list. So on my inbox I have 5 minutes worth of scrolling to view all...

My question...Is there a way to create folders for a particular person, So I can then move lets say Sandy's message to her folder so it's no longer in that long list of recieved messages.

Also, I would like to say HEY! I''m fairly new to the forums, But I love the nature of this forum.....Family Orientated
    12-25-07 07:18 PM
    I have a stupid question.

When I recieve text messages it just adds it to the rest of the list. So on my inbox I have 5 minutes worth of scrolling to view all...

My question...Is there a way to create folders for a particular person, So I can then move lets say Sandy's message to her folder so it's no longer in that long list of recieved messages.

Also, I would like to say HEY! I''m fairly new to the forums, But I love the nature of this forum.....Family Orientated

As far as my knowledge of the BB your request isnt possible...
    12-25-07 07:52 PM
    Sorry, no can do. You could seperate emails and text messages, based on the OS you're running...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-07 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD