hey people i had just downloaded 4.5 os verison on my tmobile curve and i dont like it its alot different than the 4.2 that i had i tried to re set the phone and its still on the can any help me please

if you could e-mail me at [email protected] and hope someone can help me and maybe make me happy and i dont check the theaards on here to much so e-mail would be better thanks pat
    12-23-08 12:02 PM
    what don't you like about 4.5 comapred to the older OS? Let's address that and see if you can keep a "better" OS -- AND -- use your Curve to the full.
    12-23-08 12:05 PM
    You'd need to dl 4.2 and install it to your phone like you did with the upgrade. But make sure you uninstall the upgrade 4.5 on your comp via control panel or you can't downgrade

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 12:06 PM
    Can you explain why you do not like it? If everything went well with the update, you should really like it. What problems are you experiencing?
    12-23-08 12:13 PM
    OK SO like with the 4.2 if i went to the sms text option i was able to like um alot different with the 4.5 than with the 4.2 and i dont like how it is with the new one

like if you go to your e-mail and push a letter it pulls it and now it just looks like the phone book type list in so thats why i kinda want to go back

i hope that helps if not i will try my best to tell you
    12-23-08 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD