I have the Curve 8310 with AT&T. As of yesterday, the person on the other line cannot hear me speak, but I can hear them.(Both outgoing and incoming calls). It's not on mute and cannot figure out how to fix it!!!
    What should i do?
    02-06-09 07:13 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull to see if that resolves it? Keep the phone on and pull the battery out...replace and see if this helps you.
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-06-09 at 07:18 PM.
    02-06-09 07:16 PM
    Ummm.... I'm just throwing this out there.

You haven't jammed a paperclip into that little 'reset' hole in the bottom of the phone have you? If you have, that would explain some things. If you haven't, DON'T! That little hole is the microphone.

I know a guy who did that to 'reset' his phone and it never worked right afterward. He didn't know why.

It would be an easy mistake for someone unfamiliar with the device to make, but I hope you didn't do that.
    02-06-09 07:54 PM
    thanks! haha, no i didnt try to "reset" my phone . i'd figured that that was the microphone and didnt go near it .

but yes! i took out the battery and put it back and now my berry is back to normal. THANKS!!!
    02-07-09 10:40 AM
    The old battery pull works on nine out of ten glitches on the BB. When in doubt, pull the battery out!
    02-07-09 11:56 AM
    hi there, i did not try and 'reset' my microphone, but I managed to get it jammed up with melted chocolate So now no one can hear me speak. Any suggestions to fix this? I read about blowing it with an air compressor but don't want to make things worse, any suggestions? please help :S Thanks
    06-21-13 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD