My friend is offering to sell me his Curve for 160. I will mainly be using it to make calls and for texting. (No BB/Data Plan) My question is would it be worth it for that price? And what am I able to do on the Blackberry without any data? Thanks in advanced for any replies.
    06-01-08 03:47 PM
    My friend is offering to sell me his Curve for 160. I will mainly be using it to make calls and for texting. (No BB/Data Plan) My question is would it be worth it for that price? And what am I able to do on the Blackberry without any data? Thanks in advanced for any replies.
    I would say dont buy the curve unless you want to get full use out of it. Its almost like you will be buying a car, but you wont put gas in it. You should just get a razr or sumthin. But see what others say.
    06-01-08 03:50 PM
    Welcome to CB by the way.
    06-01-08 03:51 PM
    i would buy it for 160, even if you buy the phone and don't like it resell it on ebay for much more than 160.
    06-01-08 05:13 PM
    Thanks for all the replies so far. What can I do without the BB plan besides make calls and text messages?
    06-01-08 05:16 PM
    Thanks for all the replies so far. What can I do without the BB plan besides make calls and text messages?
    U can play brickbreaker. That's about it lol
    06-01-08 05:18 PM
    That is not a good deal. You need a data plan to use it as anything other than a regular cell phone.
    06-01-08 05:19 PM
    Everything. Except get your email, access the net, use Blackberry Messenger, use the GPS, download apps Over The Air... see where I'm going.
    06-01-08 05:21 PM
    If you're not willing to lay out 30 a month for the BB plan don't waste your 160 on the curve. Evrything that makes the BB great uses parts of that plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 05:59 PM
    Why not pay the extra 30 bucks and get the full enjoyment out of the phone. Trust me you won't regret it! They don't call them crackberry's for nothing!

06-01-08 07:43 PM
    Why not pay the extra 30 bucks and get the full capability of this awesome phone. Trust me you won't be disappointed. They don't call them Crackberry's for nothing!

06-01-08 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD