So my trackball stopped working when trying to go to the left. I called ATT they had a new one at my house in about 4 days. What is going to be the best way to get all my info from old phone to new phone? Am i going to lose my calendar,contact info etc? What about ringtones and pics? I have an imac computer. Any help would be great!! Thanks!
    09-08-08 05:21 PM
    Do you have access to a PC? I don't think you can download Desktop Manager for Mac yet, and the other programs you can use I've never had a chance to look at. If you could download Desktop Manager, you would just have to do the Device Switch wizard, and you'd be all set.
    09-08-08 05:33 PM
    try changing just the track ball from the new phone to the old phone. also sometimes my trackball starts to act up and you can take it out just by removing the ring and it will fall right out. sometimes if you just clean it out and put it back it will work fine. if that works sell the new one on ebay
    09-08-08 05:47 PM
    try changing just the track ball from the new phone to the old phone. also sometimes my trackball starts to act up and you can take it out just by removing the ring and it will fall right out. sometimes if you just clean it out and put it back it will work fine. if that works sell the new one on ebay
    You have to send the old phone to them when you a carrier sends you a new phone.
    09-08-08 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD