Hey!
    Okay i'm lost! Everytime I try to send an MMS message it says "Sorry. No MMS service record. You can only save to template". HOW DO I FIX THIS? I've called Cingular and had them resend my service books but THAT DOESNT WORK!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!
    12-30-07 08:35 PM
    options, advanced options, host routing table, hit the menu key and select register now.
    12-30-07 08:37 PM
    Did that too on the phone. My blackberry registers, but no MMS. I can use the internet, email and SMS texting! NO MMS! thanks for the hasty reply but any other tries?
    12-30-07 08:46 PM
    What OS verison do you have? options, about. The Version number is about your BB model number
    12-30-07 08:48 PM
    man i have the same problem, it acts like it wants to send then i get the X in sent box. how do you fix this
    12-30-07 08:55 PM
    v4.2.2.180 platform 2.5.0.36
    12-30-07 08:56 PM
    I cant even get that far! Mine doesnt let me recieve files either! and yes i have the BB plan
    12-30-07 08:57 PM
    v4.2.2.180 platform 2.5.0.36
    Another question, I should have asked it in the previous post:

Do you have BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) or BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server)?
    12-30-07 09:00 PM
    man i have the same problem, it acts like it wants to send then i get the X in sent box. how do you fix this
    Look at this:BlackBerry Search Results

Check the size of your picture to see if it is in the range.

PS. You must have a data plan. Are you using Wi-Fi on your device?
    12-30-07 09:02 PM
    I have BIS
    I have the data plan
    I can't even get to MMS because it says no service record found.
    I can't recieve or send any file through MMS.
    File size is not the issue

(Not being rude just trying to answer all your questions and i appriciate very much you trying to help!)
    12-30-07 09:05 PM
    i have an 8300 from at&t so no wifi, and i do have a data plan. my problem is i cant send pics i take with my phone
    12-30-07 09:08 PM
    i have an 8300 from at&t so no wifi, and i do have a data plan. my problem is i cant send pics i take with my phone
    What is the file size of the pics you are trying to send?
    12-30-07 09:13 PM
    I have BIS
    I have the data plan
    I can't even get to MMS because it says no service record found.
    I can't recieve or send any file through MMS.
    File size is not the issue

(Not being rude just trying to answer all your questions and i appriciate very much you trying to help!)
    Did ATT try removing your data plan and re-adding it to see if you are still having that problem? I am poking around on RIM to see if I find a solution.
    12-30-07 09:14 PM
    no idea? I've called RIM and cingular.. no resolution. case still open!

i have an 8320 unlocked for ATT
    12-30-07 09:16 PM
    i have no idea what size the file is, but hey since we are all in here talking, how do you delete ringtones
    12-30-07 09:20 PM
    I recently had the same problem when i changed the resolution of my camera from fine to superfine. Got on the phone with att and found out that the server doesn't support the superfine at this time. Changed it back to fine and all is good. Check this on your BB and see if it helps.
    12-30-07 09:22 PM
    no idea? I've called RIM and cingular.. no resolution. case still open!

i have an 8320 unlocked for ATT
    The only thing close I can find is: BlackBerry Search Results

Maybe a last option, back up, reload OS (since I can't find the OS from ATT) try is this way, options, security, general settings hit menu, and select wipe handled. When the device comes back up, resend your service books again before you restore and see if the option is there. I honestly don't know if that would work but that is my best last option. I will continue to poke around.
    12-30-07 09:38 PM
    I am not sure what the answer could be. I have seen this occurs due to incorrect settings (but on BES only) and usualy recreating user account fixes the problem.
    Backup your phone and wipe it out. Start all over again, it might work after.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-07 09:41 PM
    I recently had the same problem when i changed the resolution of my camera from fine to superfine. Got on the phone with att and found out that the server doesn't support the superfine at this time. Changed it back to fine and all is good. Check this on your BB and see if it helps.
    Thank you sooooo much for this info. I have had my BB about a week and a half now and have been having the same problem not being able to send MMS messages.
    I changed the picture quality to fine and the picture size to medium and it worked...Thank Goodness, it worked. I'm back, I'm back
    12-31-07 06:22 PM
    The first week was rough for a lot of us on here
    12-31-07 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD