When I put something on my calendar and set it to alert me...I will get the led flash/sound/vibrate but I get no popup alerts. When I first got the phone It would pop up a text type screen stating what the appointment was. Now nothing pops up.

Any help would be appreciated. I am running the stock OS 4.3
    01-20-09 04:36 AM
    Before you try anythung drastic do a battery pull and see if that fixes the problem. Most likely it will. If not, please come back here and we'll try to help.
    01-20-09 05:43 AM
    Before you try anythung drastic do a battery pull and see if that fixes the problem. Most likely it will. If not, please come back here and we'll try to help.

sorry, I should have mentioned I have done several battery pulls
    01-20-09 06:15 AM
    this is really getting to me
    01-20-09 03:58 PM
    Have you tried switching themes? I'd try that, test the alarm and if it's good, change back again. If it works, good, if it does not, then look at Profiles to see if it fails on a different Profile.
    01-20-09 04:09 PM
    I have switched themes. I am using a stock Sprint theme that was on the phone when I got it.

As far as profiles I have checked the profiles to make sure I get the audio alert I wanted.

The thing is, I get a lot of emails and I can't always check everytime I get an email. Sometimes I will have several emails and a calendar alert come up but I don't see the calendar alert because it won't pop up. Then I miss it.

I am really frustrated that BB doesn't seem to support the customer with issues like this.
    01-20-09 04:20 PM
    I am having the same problem, I used to have it on my 8830 but now am having the problem with the curve...bummer
    01-23-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD