I just bought an 8 MG micro SDHC card for my 8330m. can anyone tell me how to make sure anyhting I have on my current card transfers over?

Any other tips and tricks about the process in general would be appreciated as well.
    09-09-09 02:25 PM
    just copy whatever is on your card to you pc, swap cards, then put it all back in the appropriate folders.
    09-09-09 02:39 PM
    just copy whatever is on your card to you pc, swap cards, then put it all back in the appropriate folders.
    how to I copy current card info to my PC I use DM is that sufficient.
    09-09-09 03:28 PM
    You can use a crad reader or when you hook up your device to your pc you should get a prompt to enable mass storage. Hit yes then you should be able to see your card like a memory stick. You may need to look in my computer to see drive...
    09-09-09 03:36 PM
    Right, you don't even need DM or a card reader - just connect via USB and enable Mass Storage Mode, and you should be able to see the BlackBerry in Windows Explorer on your desktop. Copy the files to the PC, disconnect and insert the new card, format it with the BlackBerry, reconnect and transfer to the new card. Of course you can use a card reader if you have one, I'm just saying you don't need it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD